Barnyard Boo Bash
Join us on Sunday, October 28, 2018 from 3:00-6:00pm in your constumes. Tickets are $15 per person, children 1 and below are free. Price includes admission, activities, treats, and In-n-Out for dinner. Ticket prices increase to $20 after October 20.
The annual “Trunk or Treat” will return this year & will follow the Boo Bash starting at 5:00 pm
There are many underwriting opportunities available. Sponsorship of your family’s favorite activity is first come, first served. All contributions of $250 or more will receive complimentary admission for your immediate family and recognition as a generous sponsor. There are many fun items to underwrite such as pony rides, petting zoo, games, hay ride and DJ entertainment. Take a look at the form below for a complete list of items available. Please note: the deadline to receive recognition is October 1.
We need more than 100 volunteers to make Barnyard Bash a success. Please consider donating 30 minutes of your time.
Barnyard Bash Volunteer Link
Barnyard Bash is RAIN OR SHINE!
We also welcome sponsorships at the following levels.
Platinum Sponsor – $1,000
- Largest logo placement on the event t-shirts, which can be worn by students every Friday during the 2018-2019 school year
- Largest logo placement and most prominent positioning (i.e.: at entrances, food stations, etc.) on event signage
- Logo placement on take-home flier given all SMES students and SMAA Sunday School students the week before the event
Gold Sponsor – $500
- Logo placement on the event t-shirts, which can be worn by students every Friday during the 2018-2019 school year
- Logo placement (i.e.: at the bounce houses, pony rides, etc.) on event signage