Mission & Values
To provide a nurturing, individualized, inclusive early childhood experience that is based on our four pillars – love, faith, education and service. We offer a curriculum to stimulate children’s intellectual and spiritual growth with activities that foster creative thinking, develop strong character, and build a foundation in faith.
To become the premier independent accredited Episcopal preschool and kindergarten in Texas by the year 2020.
- At Saint Michael Episcopal School, we seek to love, nurture and educate each child in every class.
- We strive to make each child feel secure and encouraged to learn.
- We encourage teacher/student relationships that are both loving and mutually respectful.
- We support our students and their families to individually to prepare them for the future.
- We are teaching them to serve others through hands-on service opportunities.
- Teach them about the love of God.
- Include the Episcopal Identity and values in our daily school life.