Updated COVID Protocols - January 2022
We have compiled any information related to COVID-19 and SMES on this page. We hope you find these resources helpful for your reference.
To listen to the Zoom with Nurse Meg on updated policies from January 7, click the following like ZOOM WITH NURSE MEG 1-7-2022
Protocols Updated as of January 7, 2022
If your child or someone in your family has had an exposure to someone with COVID-19, please reach out to our nurse Meg Glubiak [email protected] with any questions or concerns.
SMES Pandemic Protocol and Health Policy Disclosure Statement
The updated SMES protocols will be listed by January 6, 2022. Please reach out to Nurse Meg with any questions in the meantime, [email protected] Check back here to read the SMES Pandemic Protocol
Thank you for your compliance in this effort as we seek to keep SMES safe!
- Children's Hospital of Dallas childrens.com/covid-19
- Centers for Disease Control www.cdc.gov
- American Academy of Pediatrics www.aap.org
COVID-19 Testing Resources
- Your child's Pediatrician
- Sinai Urgent Care - Snider Plaza
- Urgent Care for Kids - Preston Forest
- Find a testing site near you via this link COVID testing near me
Tags: Nurse's Corner