Carpool and North Land
Beginning March 1, we will adopt our new carpool procedures. Thank you again for your patience, trust, flexibility and willingness to pivot this semester!
For a downloadable PDF, click SMES March 1 Carpool Routes
Highlights of March 1 Carpool Procedures and Changes
- Carpool drop-off remains at 8:40 am.
- For those families with children only in Toddlers and Twos, you will use the SMAA south entrance (Colgate Porte Cochere) for carpool drop-off and pick-up.
- For those families with siblings in both PreK/Kinder and Toddlers/Twos that have been using the north carpool line, you will now move to the west Porte Cochere carpool line at our SMES main entrance.
- Mid-day carpool times will stay the same at 11:45 for PreK/Kinder and 12:00 for Toddlers/Twos and siblings.
- All end of day pick-up times remain the same at 2:30 pm.
Throughout construction, SMES and Saint Michael and All Angels church will share updates with any significant construction news. Our goal is to proactively plan to have as little impact on daily school life as possible during Lincoln Property Company's construction.
For more information on the North Land Initiative, and other answers to frequently asked questions, please visit www.saintmichael.org/northlandfaq